As I am really bad at the internet in general I happened across my notation completely accidentally whilst reading some else’s post about their own nomination.
Moving on… I would like to thank the amazing Chris Musgrave for nominating me, from one Englishman (&woman) to another! If you haven’t yet seen his blog and read some of his wonderful work, firstly, where have you been? And secondly, you can find his blog right HERE. You should go do that before you read any more of this post.
Done? Good, we shall continue.
Along with the award comes a set of instructions, and they go a bit like this…
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
- Share three ways that you like to help others.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
So, to comply with rule one…
Again, if you missed it earlier, here is the link to Chris’s blog CLICK ME.
Now, for my (two) nominations. Here goes nothing…
– Susanne Leist, Susanne is a fantastic writer and often posts many inspirational and thought provoking posts and images, one of my first and favourite WordPress blogs.
–Steven Fox, Steven is a wonderful blogger and writer, his posts often add light to my WordPress timeline!
There are so many other bloggers that are inspirational and full of greatness, but to go through them all would take me far too long & I have a lot of work to do (damn human rights!).
Finally, how do I like to help others (3 ways)?
1. I have a soft spot for the elderly, I’ll admit that although they terrify me I am a sucker for an elderly person in need.
2. In high school I would help people with their writing in IT, and if anyone asks me to check things/edit things for them I am always happy to do so.
3. Even though I never tend to know the answer, I like being asked for directions. I don’t know why, I think there’s something satisfying about knowing that you’re helping someone to find their destination, a bit like a human TomTom.
Well, that’s it! Thank you again, Chris, for the nomination. It’s always good to know that my work and posts are appreciated!
I wish you all well, and hope that you have a wonderful day!